Each academic department has an Internal Evaluation Group (OM.E.A.), the membership of which is decided by the Department General Assembly. The OM.E.A. is composed of senior faculty members, Professors and Associate Professors, preferably with experience in quality assurance processes. A student representative can be involved.
OM.E.A. are responsible for
- conducting the internal evaluation process of the Department in collaboration with the university’s Quality Assurance Unit (QAU);
- monitoring the completion of the censuses and questionnaires and ensuring adequate feedback of the results;
- collating all the data necessary for evaluations;
- preparing the Department’s Internal Evaluation Report (self-evaluation), to be submitted to the university’s QUA and through that to the HQA;
- collaborating with the HQA in the organization and conduct of external evaluation.